Tuesday, April 12, 2011

hello 30!










i am excited!!!  
the tooth fairy FINALLY came, she was 4 nights late.
the conversation between maeha and aehsley this morning was PRICELESS! 
     they LOVE their tooth fairy’s and always leave a little extra for them.
aehsley’s tooth fairy received a sweet notebook that she gets to “rite in” and a drawing that lets her know she loves her.
    aehsley had every excuse for why she was late and nate’s excuse was, she is probably getting old.  
which reminds me of the fact that i am now 30!!!  
i have a birthday twin, her name is chantel, i love her to pieces.  
  


 chantel and charity (charity made me my very own, personal key lime cheesecake, 
just because...it’s my birthday!!!)

                                   
   back to 30- when you hear the new year song “Auld Lang Syne”, do you get sappy and sentimental and start to flip through memories from that year and then your life?  
       for the last week that is what i have been doing.  then i get overwhelmed and think how in the world did i/we do all of that throughout my 20’s and why didn’t i/we save anything for my 30’s?  
 married my love, gave birth to 4 beautiful babies, 

                              =


built 2 homes, have 2 business’(one more on the way), 
     visited thailand, california (a few times), fiji,      oregon (always), florida (disneyworld), new york, 
have AMAZING people in my life, went from VW jetta to a minivan (which is awesome(seriously), it EVEN smells like pee), 
    AND watched God move me/us and speak so clearly.  
so i am finding myself in a constant state of THANKS!  every bit of me is thankful...and in awe of all the pieces that give me LIFE.  
i am thinking... the older/wiser you get, you must feel things more intensely, savor each moment more and have a deeper connection with our Creator.  
which brings me back to...i am excited!!!
to think this life, MY/our life is only going to be richer, deeper and more intense!

No comments:

Post a Comment