Monday, March 21, 2011

little messes

this is a mid-day mess


the one that comes at the worst possible time.


it makes you stop all the uselessness.


reminds you of real time.

knowing this won't last long. 


i gaze into sweet exploring eyes.


finding myself exactly where i want to be.


blissful moment,

just him and me.



in a scurry to tidy up the house, 

sifting through one more pile.



 i am swept away.


God I love you.  I love you more than ine theing
(ANYTHING)
aehsley jai
3-2011


this note is still on my counter
i just can't tuck it away.
such a sweet simple faith,
exactly where we're called to be.





happy spring!



4 comments:

  1. beautifully said, friend!
    i love, LOVE that last photo of tru :) i think you should enter this in a pioneer woman photo contest. this looks like the kind of thing she likes. it makes me smile!
    and what a gifted little artist, aehsley is!
    love you all

    ReplyDelete
  2. could those pictures be any cuter? LOVING your blog! Especially love Tru just layin' in the sink! Adorable....and the letter to God...oh my goodness....so precious ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is...Beautiful, Focused, Pure, Full of Faith...just like you! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think we could possibly do better than to learn from our kids. There is such honest wisdom in their voices. Bless her little heart. And Tru... man, he's a doll!

    ReplyDelete